• Dec 2018 - NERVOUS/SYSTEM, by Andrew Schneider, premiere at Brooklyn Academy of Music.
• Fall 2018 AFTER, follow-up to Andrew Schneider's YOUARENOWHERE, tours Portland, OR and Seattle, WA.
• Summer 2018 - Cafe Sarajevo development with Bluemouth Inc. in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Hercegovina. Performances at Toronto SummerWorks Festival.
• Summer/Fall 2018 - NERVOUS/SYSTEM, a new project with Andrew Schneider, is in development
• Jan 2018 - Technical Direction for UNTITLED SPACE PROJECT by Geoff Sobelle, Trey Lyford and Steve Cuiffo, dir. Paul Lazar. at St. Ann's Warehouse, NYC.
• 2018 - A Spinning Thing is Very Stable, solo work-in-progress development in NYC
Peter Musante works at the nexus of immersive theater, dance, music and technology to invent unique performance-based experiences that transform space and create community.
His approach, as both a creator and an educator, is highly physical and focuses on discovering new points of connection that allow us to celebrate the complexity, and diversity, of human experience.
His original works have toured internationally and are created collaboratively with a diverse group of artists - most notably Andrew Schneider (YOUARENOWHERE - OBIE Award), and Trusty Sidekick Theater Co. (Lincoln Center, Park Ave Armory, Abrons Art Center) where he is a Resident Artist. Peter is also a founding member of Fixed Agency (Brooklyn Navy Yard), a cast member of Blue Man Group (Astor Place Theater) and a frequent collaborator with Spring Street Social Society. Peter studied at UCLA and Brooklyn College's PIMA (Performance & Interactive Media Arts) program. He is a proud Clinical Skill Trainer for Medical programs across NYC and has the greatest dog in the universe, Palo. Peter was born and raised in San Mateo, California