The Kraine Theater, NYC - 2009 | The Brick, NYC - 2010
Powerhouse Theater, Los Angeles - 2009
• created and performed by Peter Musante and Summer Shapiro
• click for more (coming soon)
The People To Come
Experiments #17 & #23b
DanceRoulette, Brooklyn - Feb, 2014
• Created by Andrew Schneider • watch video
• A large-scale flash-mob multimedia dance and performance piece
Invisible Dog Art Center, Brooklyn (+tour) - 2012/13
• A participatory performance installation that invites audience members to become part of the work unfolding before them.
The Joyce Theater, NYC (+ tour) - 2011
• A dance-theater piece about Mother Ann Lee and the Shakers.
• Directed and choreographed by Martha Clarke • Words by Alfred Uhry
Governor's Island Figment Festival, NYC - 2013
• Directed by Shandoah Goldman • Sound design by Peter Musante
• A participatry public spectacle, inspired by the Chinese Zodiac, human compatibility and attraction.
Tribeca Performing Arts Center, NYC - 2013
• Created by Purring Tiger (composer/media designer Aaron Sherwood & choreographer Kiori Kawai)
Cast Member 2007-present
• Astor Place Theater (original prod.) • North American Tour (first cast)
• Special Appearances Team • Regional and International Ad Campaigns
Trusty Sidekick Theater Co.
The 7 1/2 Mysteries of Toulouse McLane
re-memory project (early work)
Incubator Arts Project, NYC - 2012
• conceived/directed by Peter Musante • watch video
• Five highly-physical portraits of interiority, inspired by "Neurodiversity".
Park Avenue Armory, NYC - 2014
• written/directed by Drew Petersen • created/performed by the TSTC Ensemble
• An immersive fable of loss and imagination developed for young audiences.
• NYTimes article • Presented in rep. with The Haunting of Ichabod Crane.
A.R.T. NY / S. Oxford Space, NYC - 2012
• created/performed by Sabrina Jacob & Peter Musante • music by Sean Brennan
• An adaptation of JD Salinger's Franny and Zooey using dance, opera & projection
Kraine Theater/The Tank, NYC - 2010 thru 2013
• When Doves Cry w/ Olivia Lehrman and Margot Fitzsimmons
• Total Eclipse of the Heart w/ Margot Fizsimmons and Spica Wobbe
• I Am a Rock w/ Taylor Bibat (and The Puppet Kitchen)
Incubator Arts Project, NYC - 2013, Univ. of Montana - 2016
• conceived/directed by Peter Musante •
• An investigation of authenticity in performance, inspired by Alan Turing.
Brooklyn College 2012 | Brooklyn Museum 2013 | The Chocolate Factory 2013
• a spontaneously created communal meditation on memory using layered projections of live-recorded video + audio.
DUMBO - 2012 | The Brooklyn Museum - 2013
• An elaborate series of 1-on-1 public performances and intimate experiences designed to bring new awareness to the possibilities of our surroundings. more on The IPA
Lincoln Center, Clark Studio Theater 2014, 2015, & 2018
• 1-on-1 Experience Director, Original Cast Member
• Click here for show page